Tuesday, December 8, 2015

22 Insights from an Evening with Oprah


I was privileged to see Oprah speak in Melbourne live last week, and thought it would be great to share with you the insights I took from that evening! 

Such simple truths were shared which spoke straight to the wisdom of my soul. 


Enjoy…


1.When you don’t know what to do and feel lost get still and listen to the whispers of your inner voice. You cannot hear your inner voice when the outside noise and outside voices are drowning it out.

    2. There is no life without spiritual life

    3. Be obedient to the voice of your inner calling. Your legacy is to leave a heart print on those lives you come into contact with.

    4.You must understand what the soul has come here to do and use the personality to serve the purpose of your soul.

5. No one can touch you when you are being authentically you

6. When things go wrong, it is life’s way of moving you to something new and something better. There is no such thing as failure, it is moving you in another direction
7.
 
Life is validated through service with others; ask yourself, how do I use what I do to serve others and watch your life take off.

    8. Everyone is searching for the same inner need, to be heard, let people know you hear them.

    9. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction- everything you put out will come back to you in some way or another.
     
    10. You are the co-creator of your life and create your life based on your intention. Get clear on your intention. You are responsible for your intention because your intention determines what is coming back to you on the other side.

 11. “I am the Master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.” Invictus

 12. You are energetically always drawing things towards you.

 13. You become what you believe- what is the greatest belief you can have for yourself

 14. The energy you use to carry those beliefs is the energy you carry into your life

 15. Be responsible for the energy you bring into a room

 16. Let go of the ‘disease to please’ speak your truth and set your boundaries. It’s ok to say no.

 17. The greatest energy and power is love. Love is grace and kindness

 18. Fear, anxiety, depression, rage, anger and pain all stem from the belief that I am not worthy.

 19. When trouble comes in, ask yourself, what is it here to teach me? Ask yourself, why does this keep showing up in my life?

 20. In times of turmoil, remember, you are building strength. Create a new vision to see yourself from a new perspective, you are always getting a second chance.   

       21.In the midst of troubles, always look for ways to be grateful. Keep a gratitude journal.

 22. Build sustainable success and claim your power

These messages spoke to the depth and wisdom within my heart and reminded me that everything I have is within me and all I need to do is get still and listen.


Which insights speak most to you?

To your truth and freedom with lots of love,

Cheryne 




Please like this post on Facebook by clicking on the like button above and help spread the love by sharing this post with your friends.

NEW! Mindful Movement Class- An integration of Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Meditation and Stretching. 16 December  8pm-9pm.  Held at The Tranquility Centre 357 North Road South Caulfield To Book email Cheryne 

No comments:

Post a Comment