I was privileged to see Oprah speak in Melbourne live last week, and thought it would be great to share with you the insights I took from that evening!
Such simple truths were shared which spoke straight to the wisdom of my soul.
1.When you don’t know what to do and feel lost get still and listen to the whispers of your inner voice. You cannot hear your inner voice when the outside noise and outside voices are drowning it out.
5. No one can touch you when you are being authentically you
6. When things go wrong, it is life’s way of moving you to something new and something better. There is no such thing as failure, it is moving you in another direction
7. Life is validated through service with others; ask yourself, how do I use what I do to serve others and watch your life take off.
10. You are the co-creator of your life and create your life based on your intention. Get clear on your intention. You are responsible for your intention because your intention determines what is coming back to you on the other side.
11. “I am the Master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.” Invictus
12. You are energetically always drawing things towards you.
13. You become what you believe- what is the greatest belief you can have for yourself
14. The energy you use to carry those beliefs is the energy you carry into your life
15. Be responsible for the energy you bring into a room
16. Let go of the ‘disease to please’ speak your truth and set your boundaries. It’s ok to say no.
17. The greatest energy and power is love. Love is grace and kindness
18. Fear, anxiety, depression, rage, anger and pain all stem from the belief that I am not worthy.
19. When trouble comes in, ask yourself, what is it here to teach me? Ask yourself, why does this keep showing up in my life?
20. In times of turmoil, remember, you are building strength. Create a new vision to see yourself from a new perspective, you are always getting a second chance.
21.In the midst of troubles, always look for ways to be grateful. Keep a gratitude journal.
22. Build sustainable success and claim your power
To your truth and freedom with lots of love,