- Live in the moment – focus on the individual magic each day brings. When we live in the moment we maximize our time and we are more engaged in everything we do.
- Be with people who make you feel good about yourself and belief in you- let go of the energy drainers and the people you walk away from where you feel bad about yourself or in a negative space. These people do not serve you and do not make you happy so surround yourself with people who believe in you and who uplift you.
- Respect yourself – eat well, sleep well, speak well and do everything you can to respect you are and what you need to thrive. This gives you a great sense of integrity and pride for yourself.
- Move your body – keep yourself active and healthy. Do not let emotion build up in your body, causing you to become drained and cloudy. Do any form of movement which uplifts you and makes you feel lighter and brighter.
- Get it done! 2016 is a 9 year, which symbolizes completion. So this is the year to complete those tasks you have started!
- Make new friends- expand your horizons and meet new people who mirror your growth and reflect back to you the greatness present in your life.
- Focus at least 20 minutes a day on a creative outlet- blocked creative energy can turn to feelings of anxiety, depression and addictive behavior. So follow your bliss without inner judgment or shame. Have fun creatively as if you were re-living your childhood freedom.
- Challenge yourself – do
not tolerate self-doubt, self-pity, self sabotage or self-loathing. These
negative selves stop you from being your best. So challenge these and turn them
into self belief, self sufficiency, self respect and self love.
- Let go of the past- grab
the lessons and move on. Holding on to the past will only keep you stuck in the
- Let go of expectations – turn expectations into acceptance. Accept where you are, accept who you are and accept those around you for who they are.
- Save more, spend less – build financial security by being smart and responsible with your savings.
- Invest in a life
coach or a therapist who will push you out of your comfort zone- now is your
time to expand. I thrive when I am being challenged. Let go of any out dated
beliefs which no longer serve you.
- Express your love and gratitude to your loved ones daily- gratitude keeps your heart open and when we express our gratitude to those around them and let them know they are loved they open too.
- Spend intimate time with your partner- let go petty arguments, be present to what your partner needs and listen with your heart.
- Have no regrets- say what needs to be said and do what needs to be done.
- Try something new – enroll in a course or do something you have never done before
Tuesday, December 29, 2015
16 ways to make 2016 your most extraordinary year!
I love how here in Australia and in many other countries New Years is marked with an explosion of fireworks. What a powerful symbol! It is as if we are blowing up the past, turning it into beautiful shiny bits and then having a clear new path to create a new year of magic.
2015 brought some great challenges so let’s let go of the hardships and the negatives, let’s blow them up and turn them into shiny golden nuggets of learning. Lessons we can take with us to make this a fantastic year for us.
Year are my 16 golden nuggets to help you have an extraordinary year!
Each New Year starts as an empty canvas awaiting our experiences to paint its picture. Let’s make it a great one!
Thank you for your support this year in following my blog!
To your truth and freedom with lots of love,
Please like this post on Facebook by clicking on the like button above and help spread the love by sharing this post with your friends.